Saturday, May 14, 2011

Time, Schmime


I know, I know, it's been forever since my last post.  Way more than a day or two!  The truth is that with finals and transitioning into summer, it's been pretty crazy.  The good news is that I'm back and better than ever! Right? :)

If you don't know a ton about me, I want to let you in on a little secret.  I'm tired of college! I know what you're thinking, "but you should enjoy it now because you'll miss it when you're finished." 
False!  
The first year of college was fun, but that year is long gone and I'm just ready to get this degree finished up.  Jacob and I have moved quite a lot since my first year of college, and it's been a little discouraging transferring colleges so many times.  My journey began at the University of South Carolina, continued at Wake Tech in Raleigh, NC, and will now finish at East Carolina University.  Because I have lost credit hours along the way, it's taking longer than I had hoped for.  As of now, I am hoping to graduate in December of 2012.
I long for the day I'll wear a graduation robe for the last time!


No comments:

Post a Comment