Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Goodnight All!!

Good'ay mates. My wife has been putting a little heat under my fanny to get on here and say a little something. So here it goes: "A little something"

No, in all seriousness today has been a swell day. I don't have much to write so I will not make you read just a bunch of jibberish. I will say though that I am very ready for the summer. Kelsey and I have been taking exams and/or preparing for exams and they add a lot of stress. Summer time is like a long awaited friend that will never come.

Have a great night everyone! I hope you remembered to thank God today for another beautiful day of life. How often we take it for granted, I know I do at least. I have stopped yesterday and today to take in a little bit of God's wonderful creation. The blue skies and beautiful clouds, the pair of sparrows nesting by our window, all these things just shout God's glory to me.

Anyways, have a good one folks. And, Lord, blessed be your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment