Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Beach is Better

Wow.
What a day today and yesterday has been.  First off, I know, I didn't post yesterday.
I'm already out to a great start! :) Well for those of you who don't know, I'm in the middle of
finals at ECU and I had an exam at 8:00am this morning, a paper due tonight
that ended up being 12 pages long, and my Macbook decided it doesn't
want to charge with my charger anymore. awesome.

This girl is tired!
Its super late and I had to work tonight and have to work tomorrow morning, but
I refused to go to sleep without posting.  Now for things that are much more fun,
THE BEACH. :)
Bodie Island Lighthouse, Outer Banks, NC

My Dad and brother came up to visit last weekend and we went to Nags Head in
the Outer Banks, NC. It's the first time we've ever been and it was BEAUTIFUL!
It was very windy, but hot and sunny, and it was the perfect daycation.
I could live there.  Maybe one day God will call us to serve at the beach.
I wouldn't complain ;)


Jacob and I


Info about the Bodie Lighthouse.


Jacob, Justin, Kelsey, and David


1 comment:

  1. It looks gorgeous, Kelsey and Jacob. We might have to give that place a try this summer. Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete