Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Official

Jacob and I at our home on Easter Sunday 2011

Okay guys, Let's hear a drumroll...
it's been a dream of mine (Kelsey) to begin a blog and 
YES! It's finally here! :D
You know me, I'm a perfectionist with my creative aspects/projects and I've been working hard on this layout and overall blog since January.  For you experienced bloggers, I know that is a ridiculously long time to be working on a blog, but I'm still learning!  I figured if I didn't just go ahead and begin this it would never happen!  

With this being said, we're SO excited about beginning this so we can let you guys know what's going on in our lives on a more frequent basis.  Of course, I'll be the one who usually posts, seeing as when Jacob and I discussed this whole idea of beginning a blog, his idea of a good blog was posting once a week.  I guess that leaves some room for me and my rantings....
Lucky you! ;) 

I'm going to try and post every night or every other night so we can keep this ship afloat.  In addition, I love to write, but sometimes I get really excited about writing and I may have some spelling and/or grammatical errors. Sorry if this bothers you. This blog is for incomplete sentences, random thoughts, and our real lives. It's nice to have something a little less structured with our busy schedules! I've also made a pact with myself to take more pictures with my real camera, and not just my phone camera, so that we can include some pictures for your enjoyment as well.

.......STILL SO EXCITED!

We love and miss you all and can't wait to see you again! I promise my blogs won't usually be this long!  Meet you back here tomorrow, okay? It's official. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment